discard library pockets are stuck to walls all over the world.
1) if you find one, keep the art that's in it.
2) refill the pocket with some arty artifact of your own.
3) email a picture of what you find & I'll post it here or you can post it on tumblr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 31, 2012

Who is Madam de Sévigné?

 
Libraries are always discarding books and I am always collecting them.

Sometimes I bring them home to read.
Sometimes I bring them home because I can't bear to see them abandoned like that.
Sometimes I bring them home, tear them apart and re-use them.

I can't read French, but Madam de Sévigné's book of letter's called to me - so I brought her home, tore out her back pocket and got an idea.


6 comments:

kj said...

Indeed!

And what fun to wonder how that idea will rock and roll :-)

fern said...

Yep, kj - indeed!

Mim said...

Love the hairdo. Gonna go for that look tonight

fern said...

Yes Mim that hairdo is so swirly and wonderful. I think you should make a youtube tutorial about how you do it.

studio lolo said...

I'm thinking she was the first "drag queen!"

fern said...

She makes it look so effortless, no?